Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldUSERS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMRECOMMENDED WEBSITES & RESOURCES

Retrieve deleted messages from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Topic: Retrieve deleted messages from iPhone 6/6s (Plus)

Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
AbbyCarrie

Online Status: Offline
Quote AbbyCarrie Replybullet Topic: Retrieve deleted messages from iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
    Posted: 23Jun2016 at 7:29pm
Q: "The upgrade process was failed when I was trying to update my iPhone 6 to iOS 9 early this morning. I can restore some content stored on iCloud backup, such as contacts and notes, but I couldn't get back my text messages, which are important for me. How to recover my lost messages? Can any recovery app do the job for me?"
Analysis: Text message, as a substitute for voice calls in situations, is a quick, concise, and efficient way of communicating, and it often includes some vital information. As the release of iOS 9 is just around corner, it is very likely that your texts get lost during the updating process. Besides new iOS update, text messages can get lost owning to:

Wrong operation, e.g. mistaken deletion of text messages;

* iPhone Jailbreak;
* iPhone factory settings restore;
* iPhone has been lost or stolen;
* iPhone was damaged, broken.

The new iPhone 6s/6s Plus was available on Sept. 25, you may also lost some messages when you attempt to sync data from old iPhone to new iPhone 6s. No matter you have created backups of your iPhone or not, here in this guide you will get three ways to retrieve the deleted messages from iPhone 6s/6/5c/5s/5/4s/4 with the help of an iPhone data recovery tool - UFUSoft Fonelab - iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery.

Check the designed features of UFUSoft iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery

- UFUSoft iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery focuses on analyzing and recovering the most important 22 types of iOS content, including messages, contacts, notes, photos, music, video, app documents etc.

- UFUSoft iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery is capable of retrieving SMS, iMessages, MMS, including the images and attachment.

- UFUSoft iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery manages to save messages to HTML format, and you can simply copy them to the clipboard as you want.

- UFUSoft iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery allows you to selectively scan and recover the messages which greatly saves your efforts and time.

Now download and install UFUSoft iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery on your computer to start recovering the deleted messages from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) in three ways.

Free download iPhone Data Recovery (Mac) and have a try!

Part Three: Three guides show you how to quickly recover lost data on iPhone 6/6s (Plus)

Guide1: Retrieve iPhone 6/6s (Plus) lost data from iTunes backup on Mac

Step 1: choose an iPhone 6/6s (Plus) backup file and start to scan

Install and run iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Data Recovery on Mac, Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup”, then select the latest iPhone 6/6s (Plus) backup file, click “Start to Scan”.

Step 2: Preview & Select which files you want to recover

After the scanning finished, you are allowed to preview all lost data in the scan result. Just click the categories on the top side one by one. Selectively mark which files you want to recover, then click “Recover” to quickly restore and save them on your Mac.

Notes: If you only want to get deleted files back, please check box “Only display deleted items” to list deleted files only. It can help you save your time and you can easily restore the deleted files.

If the “Only display deleted items” option is grayed out, it means that you can only backup existing files in that section. Nothing can be recovered there.

Guide 2: Retrieve iPhone 6/6s (Plus) lost data from iCloud backup on Mac

Step 1. Download and scan your iCloud backup

Choose Recover from iCloud Backup File after launching the program. Then sign in your Apple ID. You'll see the program showing all iCloud backup files in your account in a list. Choose the one you want to extract to download it. After that, you can directly scan to extract it there.

Note: When you're doing this, do keep your internet is connected.

Step 2. Preview and recover iPhone 6/6s (Plus) lost data

When the scan stops, you can check lost files in the categories of Camera Roll and App Notes. Tick them and click on the Recover button to save them on your computer with one click.

Guide 3: Directly scan and extract data from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) without backup

Step 1: Connect iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with Mac and start to scan

Connect iPhone 6/6s (Plus) to Mac after running the iPhone 6/6s (Plus) data recovery software; the software will automatically detect and scan it.

Step2 : Preview and recover iPhone 6/6s (Plus) lost data selectively

You can easily preview all data found on your iPhone 6/6s (Plus) in the scan result. Click the categories on the top side of the window like camera roll, contacts, messages, etc. click “recover” to save all the files on your Mac.

Notes: If you only want to restore a few of them, please check box “Uncheck all” to unselect all the files, then selectively to mark what you want and click “recover” to save them on your Mac.

To avoid losing your iPhone 6/6s (Plus) files, immediate backup is very important and useful. Every time when you produce files with your iPhone 6/6s (Plus), do remember to backup them on your computer first.

Read More:

apple iphone call history recovery, free iphone call history recovery, free iphone call history recovery software, how to recover deleted iphone call history, iPhone 3gs call history Recovery, iPhone 4s/4 call history Recovery, iPhone 5s/5c/5 call history Recovery, iPhone 6 call history Recovery, iPhone 6s call history Recovery, iPhone 6s Plus call history Recovery, iphone call history recovery, iPhone call history Recovery Software, iPhone call log Recovery, iphone call log recovery app, iphone call log recovery mac, iphone call log recovery software, iphone call log recovery tool, iphone deleted call history recovery, recover deleted call log, Recover iPhone 6 Plus Call history, recover iphone call history

Convert PPS to iphone 6s, Convert PPSX to iphone 6s, convert ppt to iphone 6s, Convert PPTX to iphone 6s, play powerpoint on iphone 6s, PowerPoint on iphone 6s, powerpoint to iphone 6s, powerpoint to iphone 6s converter, PPS to iphone 6s, PPSX to iphone 6s Converter, PPT to iphone 6s, PPT to iphone 6s Converter, PPTX to iphone 6s Converter, view ppt on iphone 6s

apple iphone WhatsApp messages recovery, free iphone WhatsApp messages recovery, free iphone WhatsApp messages recovery software, how to recover deleted iphone WhatsApp, iPhone 3gs WhatsApp Recovery, iPhone 4s/4 WhatsApp messages Recovery, iPhone 5s/5c/5 WhatsApp messages Recovery, iPhone 6 WhatsApp messages Recovery, iPhone 6s Plus WhatsApp messages Recovery, iPhone 6s WhatsApp messages Recovery, iphone deleted WhatsApp messages recovery, iPhone WhatsApp messages Recovery, iphone WhatsApp messages recovery app, iphone WhatsApp messages recovery mac, iphone WhatsApp messages recovery software, iphone WhatsApp messages recovery tool, iphone WhatsApp recovery, iPhone WhatsApp Recovery Software, recover deleted WhatsApp messages, recover iphone WhatsApp

IP IP Logged
bethzac5

Quote bethzac5 Replybullet Posted: 26Jun2016 at 7:16pm
If you lost or accidentally deleted text messages from iPhone, you need to use iPhone Data Recovery scanning your iPhone and find the deleted text messages on iPhone and recover them. You can learn how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone. You can also recover deleted iMessages, photos, videos, contacts, call history and whatsapp messages on iPhone easily.

IP IP Logged
bethzac5

Quote bethzac5 Replybullet Posted: 26Jun2016 at 7:18pm
If you lost or accidentally deleted text messages from iPhone, you need to use iPhone Data Recovery scanning your iPhone and find the deleted text messages on iPhone and recover them. You can learn how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone. You can also recover deleted iMessages, photos, videos, contacts, call history and whatsapp messages on iPhone easily.

IP IP Logged
Sakura6lu

Quote Sakura6lu Replybullet Posted: 05Jul2016 at 8:49am
Best Price Golf Clubs Troon’s vote was in stark contrast to a similar one at Muirfield, where in May a proposal to admit female members was narrowly defeated and its course was removed from the Open Championship rota by the R&A, seemingly ending a run that began in 1892. There were, however, subsequent indications that Muirfield may try a do-over. The vote was actually 64 percent “for” and 36 percent “against,” but the club constitution requires a two-thirds majority.

http://www.australiagolfonline.com.au/Ping-G30-3-Wood-Price-321.html "Right now I'm uncertain," said Spieth. "Always been excited about the possible opportunity, but there are quite a few different factors that would turn somebody away from going. It's not just one, there are quite a few factors. I personally have not received enough information that would allow me to make a confident decision either way at this point. It will be as we gather further information, [and] I'll be able to lean one way or the other.

TaylorMade SLDR Driver Johnson insisted that the only difference in his game of late is his putting. “I just haven't been putting quite as well as I'd like,” he said. “The last couple of weeks, I just putted a little better.'' The Bridgestone Invitational stats back him up – he was 29-for-30 on putts inside 10 feet during the final two rounds, when he shot 66-66.

TaylorMade RSi irons Australia One week remains for players to qualify for the Games in the world ranking. After a week in which Rory McIlroy and Jason Day both said they wouldn't play in Rio, Jordan Spieth says he remains undecided.

IP IP Logged
vogtedeen

Quote vogtedeen Replybullet Posted: 06Jul2016 at 7:39am
Nice sharing! I also want to recommend another professional data recovery called FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery which is a powerful software. It can recover kinds of files from iTunes and iCloud backups, just with simple clicks, and you can recover the files you want,not to recover the whole backup. And it also can recover the deleted files from your iPhone, iPad and iPod. Most of the lost data can be recovered. And it has many Android and iPhone tips on their website.
Here is a tutorial about how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone.
IP IP Logged
Sakura6lu

Quote Sakura6lu Replybullet Posted: 23Jul2016 at 7:22am
TaylorMade RSi Sale "I drove it in the fairway a bunch. That was definitely very helpful," Johnson said. "The conditions were tough. The wind was blowing pretty hard. I felt like I played really well. I just made one bad swing on 14, just didn't quite commit to the shot I was hitting. Then I got a little unlucky for it to go in the water there. But other than that, I thought I played really, really nicely all day long."

callaway x2 hot driver for sale The PGA Championship, customarily staged in August, will be contested next Thursday through Sunday at Baltusrol in Springfield, New Jersey, back in the New York area for the first time since 2005 and third time since 1939.

Callaway X2 Hot Driver "He came in as a freshman, super athletic, and that allowed him to I think make some huge strides ball striking," said Conrad Ray, his coach at Stanford. "I think he's turned his putting into a strength, and now I think it's a matter of continuing, all levels rising."

TaylorMade SLDR Driver for sale Each player will play a minimum of 4 rounds of golf, and can proceed to the July 30 Saturday by winning their matches. The Grand Championship for both women and men is a 36 hole match on Saturday. The tournament hosts three dinners, hospitality mixer, and family night; three of those nights feature live music.

IP IP Logged
AnnieChow

Quote AnnieChow Replybullet Posted: 28Jul2016 at 12:31pm

With the help of the recovery software, which is a tool for iPhone users to retrieve the deleted data,  you can get them back in few steps. There are two popular and useful ways to make it. One way is that you can recover the data from iPhone directly. The other way is that you can recover data from iTunes backup, only if you have made the backup.

More iPhone Recovery use guide in: recover iphone.

recover text messages iphone.

IP IP Logged
Sakura6lu

Quote Sakura6lu Replybullet Posted: 17Aug2016 at 1:51pm
r11 irons for sale NCAA champion Aaron Wise followed his third-round 63 with a 70 to tie for 16th at 12 under in his PGA Tour debut as a pro. The former Oregon player won a PGA Tour Canada event two weeks ago in Edmonton, Alberta.

http://www.forsalegolfuk.co.uk/TaylorMade-R15-Driver-105-Fuji-Speeder-57-Shaft-344.html In the meantime, all of the leading women are here to ready themselves for their tournament which begins on Wednesday. It is a wonderful opportunity for an often overlooked constituency to bask in the sporting limelight.

http://www.flexgolf.co.uk/TaylorMade-R15-Driver-95-Sale-294.html Golf in the Olympics was supposed to be a continuation of the theme. At the 11th hour, the world’s top players were dropping out, giving the impression to many—and most consequentially, to the International Olympic Committee—that the Olympics didn’t matter to golf’s top performers. The Zika virus, security concerns and the environmental, political and economic crisis rocking Brazil made Rio de Janeiro an unready problem spot for the world’s biggest gathering.

Ping G25 Fairway Wood Several things. The schedule needs to be more conducive to players, who are incredibly busy. With the Games in Tokyo in late July, golf's various tours will face some of the same issues they had this year. Now they know the fallout and need to get ahead of it. Adding a team component also would add to the intrigue. All it would take is to pulling together aggregate scores for two players per country. It's still stroke play. It's still the same tournament. But that would be some added allure.

IP IP Logged
ginaer1

Quote ginaer1 Replybullet Posted: 07Dec2016 at 9:26pm
You can open iCloud webpage to login and retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone 6, or you need to use iPhone 6 data recovery tool to access iCloud, and choose the backup files to extract, then you can find all messages. It also can support scan your phone and find all iPhone messages, including the deleted one, so if you don't make a backup, you can use this way to find and restore iPhone messages, not only messages, you can find contacts, photos, videos, notes and more.
IP IP Logged
channvincent
Groupie
Groupie

Quote channvincent Replybullet Posted: 13Oct2017 at 7:48am
You can use an FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery to get the lost data back. It provides three ways to recover data:
way 1: Directly recover from iPhone;
way 2: Recover from iTunes Backup;
way 3: Recover from iCloud Backup.

Only 3 steps:
Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone.
Step 3: Preview and recover deleted data from iPhone.

View detail here:
How to recover deleted notes on iPhone?
How to Recover deleted SMS from iPhone?
How to recover iphone deleted contacts without backup?
How to Recover deleted Photos from iPhone?
How to recover iPhone deleted call history?
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version