Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMLATEST 2009 PLACEMENT PAPERS - INDIA'S LARGEST COLLECTIONL&T PLACEMENT PAPERS / L&T INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

L & T INFOTECH PAPER ON 21st JUNE (Bhilai Institut Topic: L & T INFOTECH PAPER ON 21st JUNE (Bhilai Institut

Post Reply Post New Topic
sonu

Online Status: Offline
Quote sonu Replybullet Topic: L & T INFOTECH PAPER ON 21st JUNE (Bhilai Institut
    Posted: 01Aug2007 at 4:08pm

L & T INFOTECH PAPER ON 21st JUNE

Hi friends I m Shveta Verma 5th sem student of MCA from Bhilai Institute of Technology. I attended the recruitment drive held by L&T Infotech at BIT, Durg on 21 Jun 2007 .

The reporting time was 8:00AM . There were three rounds-
Aptitude
GD
PI

There were 3 sections in apti.
Quanta
Logic n Reasoning
General English

There were total 90 questions to be answered in 90 mins. Guys do prepare percentage very well from RS Aggrawal’s quanta. Questions were from the topics
Average
Speed
Allegation
Graphs (5 ques)
Probs on ages
Matrices
Time and work.
Questions were easy but a bit lengthy n time taking.

LR was easy. RS Aggrawal’s non-verbal is sufficient. It had questions from :
Coding-decoding
Blood relations
Series completion
Figures
Statements and assumptions
Questions with figure given to count total no of triangle etc.

Last section was also easy. Please always try to attempt the passage because it’s very easy. Question were from :
Synonyms
Antonyms
Analogy
Odd one out
Fill the appropriate words
Choose the incorrect part of a sentence.
Replace the line if necessary
5 Questions on passage, dam easy.

Some questions I remember are
1.      The avg of 8 numbers is 6. If avg of first 6 numbers is 8 then find the avg of last two numbers.
2.      if A+B denotes A is husband of B, AXB denotes A is brother of B, A-B denotes A is daughter of B etc. Then which among the following
denotes that C is niece of D.
3.      A number is divided by 5 then the remainder is __(I forgot). Same number is divided by 7 then remainder is __, then what will be the
remainder if that number is divided by 35.
4.      Which diagram best represents musician, violinist and instrumentalist?
5.      156% of 655=2 ½ % of??(values are not the same)
About 400+ student appeared for written and around 120 cleared it.

Next round was GD. The panelist asked us to choose the topic. At last he gave the topic “Is MBA necessary for growth in professional life”. The results were declared instantaneously. In some groups extempore was taken instead of GD. 56 candidates qualified the GD. They gave a form to the selected candidates. Fill the form very carefully as interview will be based mainly on it.

Last round was Personal Interview. There were four panels. They were mainly asking HR questions. My interview lasts for about 15 minutes. The HR was cool and very friendly.
>> How many backlogs did u have at time of graduation?? I said “None” then he asked Why??
>> Tell me about yourself.
>> Where do you want to see yourself after 5 yrs??
>> What is your weakness??
>> Hobbies??
>> Why do you want to join L&T??
>> What is data structure??
>> How are you in Logic and Reasoning?? Then he gave me two puzzles to solve.
>> Asked about preferred location and bond.  

Give the answers with confidence as they mainly check your confidence.. The process was completed in one day and results were declared around 10 pm . Only 33 students got selected and luckily I was among them.

God is great. Just try to do your best and God will give you the best. Hope to see u at “L&T Infotech”.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version