Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions World :†TECHNOLOGIES @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COM :†WEB DESIGNING, DEVELOPMENT, HOSTING, PROMOTION & SEO

Role of SEO to increase website traffic Topic: Role of SEO to increase website traffic

Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Steve Smith

Online Status: Offline
Quote Steve Smith Replybullet Topic: Role of SEO to increase website traffic
    Posted: 13Sep2013 at 11:16am
Search Engine Optimization can be defined as the means of optimizing your website or page to increase web traffic, thus improving itís ranking in the search results of a search engine. Search Engine Optimization can be considered as a part of search engine marketing aimed at increasing website traffic.

Search Engine Optimization has become extremely important tool for increasing website traffic. Why should we opt for search engine optimization? This can be explained with the help of an example. If I have a shop, my aim would be maximize my sales.

This can be achieved only if more and more customers visit my shop and there are more footfalls. More footfalls are possible if my shop is strategically located in front of a city mall or a commercial centre where thousands of people walk by in minutes. More the footfalls in my shop, more will be the number of visitors to my shop and the number of potential customers. In the same way, all owners of websites both commercial and personal would want to have the maximum possible visitors to their site.

Therefore, all website owners would like to be placed on the top ranking of a Search Engine Result page where it is more likely that the internet users will click on their site thus increasing their website traffic.

The process of Search Engine Optimization involves the identification of those keywords that relate to your website and are placed strategically on your WebPages. When a user types those keywords on search engines, your website through Search Engine Optimization is placed high on the Search Engine Results Page where it is more probable to be visited by the users thus increasing your website traffic. It is common practice that users do not click through the millions of sites on a Search Engine Results page but rather on the top listings.

At the same time, website owners must consider to make their products, services or information to be relevant to the point, and attractive to the end user. Search Engine Optimization has become important because if you are not better placed at the point your consumer is, you can lose him to your competitor, therefore reducing your chance for increasing website traffic. In the world of Search Engine Optimization, search engines are the market makers and the websiteís position in the SERP is therefore directly proportional to an increase in website traffic. Thus Search Engine Optimization helps in achieving this objective of increasing website traffic to your site.

To put it simply, no one knows you exist, but they do know when you worker harder and smarter to beat the race. The requirements for Search Engine Optimization to increase website traffic are not very simple, but of applied strategically can they can work wonders.

You can get ahead in this rat race for Search Engine Result Page with the help of a Search Engine Optimizer or specific software that will help you to increase website traffic. If you are a do- it Ė yourself, you have to remember that Search Engine Optimization involves time, patience and lots of strategical planning. If you feel you not have the time Search Engine Optimization requires, and you cannot spare much of it, you need professional Search Engine Optimizers who can accomplish such projects quickly and with expertise. Search Engine Optimization Projects which they handle efficiently and with expertise will help you to understand and gain confidence in their projects and work experience.

Edited by Steve Smith - 13Sep2013 at 11:17am

IP IP Logged
maintenance

Quote maintenance Replybullet Posted: 13Sep2013 at 4:55pm
SEO plays a big role to increase website traffic. I think without SEO you can not increase website traffic.
IP IP Logged
jamesstuard5
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jamesstuard5 Replybullet Posted: 13Dec2013 at 11:36pm

Social networking is one of the part of website traffic. The best way of traffic follow social networking site like facebook, twitter, linkedin, g+. Blog commenting, forum posting is another way of good traffic. That's all increasing your traffic.

IP IP Logged
roshan1123

Quote roshan1123 Replybullet Posted: 14Dec2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by maintenance

SEO plays a big role to increase website traffic. I think without SEO you can not increase website traffic.

Yes i agree with you ,SEO is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from search engines via "natural" or paid search results as opposed to search engine marketing which deals with paid inclusion.The paid SEO companies provide promotion techniques to increase the page ranking by promoting your site in Google,Yahoo search engines, directories and generate keywords.This techniques include keywords and keyword analysis, back linking,link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers.That will assist more traffic and visitors on your site .If the search engine determines that your site is reliable, that it is offering relevant information, that the previous visitors of the site have deemed it useful,it will place the site near, or at, the very top of its list of suggestions.Search engines uses a variety of methods to determine which pages are displayed first in the results. Their exact formula is a secret, but there are a few things you can do to improve your positioning. That are given below
1)Include useful high-quality information on your site.
2)Update your site frequently adding new content that keeps users returning to your site.
3)Have a link-worthy site
4)Target the right keywords.
5)Search for high page rank websites and place a constructive comment on their blog.
6)Volunteer your services.
7)Submit your site and any other favorite sites to as many social bookmark sites that you like.
8)There are many online vendors available to improve your SEO quality like Tucktail.com

roshan
IP IP Logged
johnnydhepp

Quote johnnydhepp Replybullet Posted: 17Dec2013 at 3:06pm
SEO plays big role in increase website traffic. Because through SEO only we can increase our traffic suddenly.

web development Bangalore
Our company aims for perfection.
IP IP Logged
jenniferjohner

Quote jenniferjohner Replybullet Posted: 22Jan2015 at 5:06pm
I agree with Roshan. SEO is the best way of increasing traffic to a website from search engines. Keywords, content, backlinks are an important factor in SEO.

IP IP Logged
dyhair77

Quote dyhair77 Replybullet Posted: 05Mar2015 at 1:27pm
Hello Friends,

Social media is a best site get more traffic and visitor your website.

IP IP Logged
minichil

Quote minichil Replybullet Posted: 08Mar2015 at 5:27pm
Social media is a best site get more traffi. 
IP IP Logged
harryjack5

Quote harryjack5 Replybullet Posted: 20Mar2015 at 5:53pm
Hello Friends,

Facebook, Google+ and twitter is a best resource get more traffic and visitor your website.

Harry Jack
IP IP Logged
amandagentle

Quote amandagentle Replybullet Posted: 24Mar2015 at 11:49am
Social Media Optimization is good to create traffics for website.

IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version