Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldTECHNOLOGIES @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMWAP, MOBILE, TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES

iPhone sms recovery Topic: iPhone sms recovery

Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
MichelleMCool

Online Status: Offline
Quote MichelleMCool Replybullet Topic: iPhone sms recovery
    Posted: 03Dec2013 at 11:17am
Hello,  I recently upgraded my iphone, and in the process of restoring my iphone, my sms and some other settings were not restored. I'm very upset about the sms.... Is there any iPhone sms recovery freeware to help me out?
IP IP Logged
manyedmohammed

Quote manyedmohammed Replybullet Posted: 23Dec2013 at 9:06pm
Just make sure to restore your iPhone from the iTunes backup which was created during your last iTunes sync. If you enabled iCloud iOS backup, restore your iPhone from iCloud in order to iPhone SMS Recovery.

It is always recommended that you keep a backup of your iPhone data (including text messages) via iTunes, iCloud or third party utilities.
IP IP Logged
Aiymey11

Quote Aiymey11 Replybullet Posted: 09Jun2014 at 12:51pm
You can recover your lost data if your deleted data not overwritten by the new data with Android Data Recovery. But if you can't recover them, it may be lost for your device running all the time. Some of the data in device may be destroyed or overwritten by new data.This overwritten is random.

Recover Android Data
http://www.android-recovery-transfer.com
IP IP Logged
Sue21

Quote Sue21 Replybullet Posted: 11Jun2014 at 2:36pm
Many iPhone users have come across this situation. In fact, the lost messages are still on you phone, you can use another tool to get them back, likeiPhone Data Recovery, it can restore your deleted messages as well as save them on your PC.

Edited by Sue21 - 11Jun2014 at 2:38pm

IP IP Logged
tyer

Quote tyer Replybullet Posted: 16Jun2014 at 7:56am
There are some iphone data recovery tools can help solve your problem, but they are not free, you can download this trial version of Vibosoft iPhone Data Recover. two ways to recover deleted text message (SMS) from iPhone 4/4s/5.

Edited by tyer - 16Jun2014 at 7:58am

IP IP Logged
rsgold456

Quote rsgold456 Replybullet Posted: 16Jun2014 at 12:33pm
They will very horribly desire all of us to comprehend until this is a customizable capturing online game. You'll have this with, as well as without having mayonnaise.

IP IP Logged
Deadeally

Quote Deadeally Replybullet Posted: 18Jun2014 at 12:02pm
The iPhone Spy Stick looks innocent enough, if you can get accomplished the chat ‘spy ‘ appropriate there in its name. It's a USB stick that plugs into an iPhone and is able to balance a alarming bulk of data, including bags of deleted abstracts including argument messages, agenda appointments, pictures, videos, alarm history, Maps app search history, and so on .
This is article:How to regain iphone text messages
Simply way to restore deleted iphone text messages
IP IP Logged
Rainyone20

Quote Rainyone20 Replybullet Posted: 19Jun2014 at 8:40pm
Accidentally lost text messages from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update cause lost messages on your iPhone? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, iPhone Data Recovery is a good iOS Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone messages from iTunes Backup files, or restore iPhone Messages from iPhone directly.
The iPhone Data Recovery offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo,Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, camera roll, voicemail, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. It provides an easy way to restore SMS Messages, Contacts, calendar events, notes, bookmarks.

Read more:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
How to Recover Data from Dead iPhone
[Solved]iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
How to Recover Lost Video from iPhone

http://www.iphone-ipad-recovery.com/
IP IP Logged
EroRhina

Quote EroRhina Replybullet Posted: 01Jul2014 at 12:41pm
If you wanna make a iPhone Data Recovery,Check if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone first, if you have either of them, try to restore with previous backup.
iTunes and iCloud will automatically back up your SMS even if have not done it manually:
iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your iPhone on a daily basis as long as your device is:
Connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi
Connected to a power source
Screen locked
iTunes can create backups of your iPhone automatically when you sync with iTunes (disabled if you have iCloud backup turned on).

Then you can recover deleted text messages from iPhone via iTunes or iCloud.

Edited by EroRhina - 01Jul2014 at 12:44pm

IP IP Logged
Tinababa1

Quote Tinababa1 Replybullet Posted: 11Jul2014 at 12:42pm
When you lost your text messages from iPhone accidentally, what would you do ? For me, I will try every way to get my important data back. Few days ago, I ever deleted my iPhone messages by mistake, But I find a good tool---iPhone Data Recovery, to retrieve my deleted text messages back finally. Here I will recommend you to use this powerful software. It is a kind of recovery program that can help you recover lost text messages effortlessly. You can choose to recover from iTunes/iCloud backup if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes/iCloud recently, or you can recover your data by directly scan your device.
more:

How to recover deleted Messages on iPhone
How to recover deleted call history on iPhone

IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version